The population count of Maine was 1,328,535 in 2014. The population count of North Dakota was 704,925 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Maine or North Dakota
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:06:06.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:13:19.000Z
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-17T12:49:51.000Z
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T21:00:46.000Z
Actual and predicted population data by gender and age from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA), from 1990 to 2040.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T14:44:15.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T09:20:08.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T13:39:24.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:09:42.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1990.