- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Maine was 0.02% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Maine
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-02-08T22:50:23.000Z
This study seeks to draw attention to the families of people who are detained in the local Mexican prison system. The results of this study are divided into two parts: the first part shows the socio-demographic characteristics of those who visit the Centers for Social Rehabilitation including information about their education, work, and economic status, among others. The second part provides quantitative information on the economic, social and health costs that are imposed by a criminal model that fails to recognize its existence, and by a prison system that frequently fails to comply with the obligation to pay the expenses of those that have been put in seclusion.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/bttx-z673/</b></br></br>
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:06:06.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:13:19.000Z
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-17T12:49:51.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-08T22:20:20.000Z
This dataset contains data on the actual and projected population by gender and age from 1990-2040.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-06T20:13:15.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs, square footage, locale code, and location. <br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T14:44:15.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
Learning Improvement Information Center: Regional Indicators for Household surveys, Coverage, Efficiency, Youth Inactivity and Education Levelsmydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-03-10T21:41:21.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the educational attainment and average years of schooling of the adult population, how many children are actively participating in the school system, the efficiency of the school system, and youth inactivity. Main indicators: mean years of schooling, educational attainment, attendance rates, out of school children, overage rates, years in school vs schooling years, and youth inactivity. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/m5wm-tpxw</b></br></br>
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-22T08:20:11.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-13T08:56:25.000Z