- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Maine was 0.06% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Maine
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:06:06.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:13:19.000Z
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-17T12:49:51.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-09T23:03:38.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T08:20:11.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-28T19:39:55.000Z
This dataset is a list of main headquarter office locations for non profit and governmental organizations that have formal agreements with Austin Public Health for the delivery of social services within the City of Austin and/or Travis County. It contains information on the Agency Name, Alias, Main Office Location (i.e., Address, City, State, Zip Code), Agency’s Website, Main Office Phone, COA Vendor Code, Main Office Latitude and Longitude. Due to safety concerns of some vulnerable populations, listed physical main locations are shown if already a matter of public record through any one of the following sources: 1. controller's contract website at https://www.austintexas.gov/financeonline/vendor_connection/search/svname.cfm 2. agency's own website identifies main location 3. the main location is identified within organization’s formal agreement with Austin Public Health If all of the above sources, contain a P O Box, then the PO Box itself is provided - in lieu of the physical location - among the agency’s contact information. In the event an organization provides service delivery outside of its main headquarter location, such additional locations are not listed here. No warranty is made by the City of Austin regarding the specific accuracy, relevance, or completeness of this dataset.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-13T08:56:25.000Z
- API performance.fultoncountyga.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-08T18:39:36.000Z
The average inmate population at all Fulton County detention facilities including the Main Jail. The average population is calculated for each month by averaging the daily population counts reported by the Fulton County Sheriff.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-06T20:13:15.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs, square footage, locale code, and location. <br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-14T15:36:39.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs, square footage, locale code, and location. These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2015 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2015 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data