- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Maine was 27.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Maine
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-11T15:31:45.000Z
The overall goal of New York's College Access Challenge Grant (CACG) is to increase the number of low-income, minority and underserved students who are prepared to apply for, get accepted to and succeed in college, with a priority on families living below the poverty-level.This data includes the names of the organizations that received CACGP sub-grants during the Award Period, the number of students and families that received (or will receive) services from the sub-grantee, and the grant amount awarded to each organization.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-09-21T14:03:49.000Z
- API opendata.usac.org | Last Updated 2017-10-16T21:44:33.000Z
This dataset provides the service type and contact information for self-reported Eligible Telecommunication Carriers (ETCs) offering Lifeline services by zip code and state.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T16:49:24.000Z
This data set contains the complete set of fields for Utah colleges and universities from the College Scorecard initiative.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2017-09-15T19:35:47.000Z
This is a listing of all operating public charter schools during SY2017-18
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-18T14:55:28.000Z
Included in the data set are data elements that will help the public learn about the agencies currently contracting with New York State to provide Advantage After School Program services. The data elements are as follows:Contract Start Date, Contract End Date, Round Number, Contract Number, Contract Amount, School Levels Served (Elementary, Middle School, High School), Average Daily Attendance (MADA), Agency, Site Name, Street Address, Primary City, Zip Code.Also, the asterisks (*) indicate that the contract agency operates the program at two sites.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:53:27.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-08T17:36:32.000Z
The Post-secondary Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from institutions in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending post-secondary institutions. The dataset includes reports from all institutions on the immunization status of students (required by Public Health Law Section 2165 to be immunized) from school year 2012-13 to present.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:31:37.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs and location.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2013 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2013 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-21T21:48:01.000Z
This dataset contains a directory of both public and nonpublic school buildings for the current school year. Mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers, physical location, grades at school, and school administrator names and titles can be found in the dataset.