- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Maine was 30.90% in 2018.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Maine
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2022-02-28T14:48:56.000Z
To understand the perceptions of families, students, and teachers regarding their school. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and make improvements to schools and programs. Also, results from the survey used to help measure school quality. Each year, all parents, teachers, and students in grades 6-12 take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE's Framework for Great Schools. It is designed to collect important information about each school's ability to support student success. Please note: The larger complete data file is downloadable under the Attachments Section
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2021-04-14T22:07:33.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-07-17T17:16:58.000Z
This was one single topic among many as part of the February 2016 Mixed Topic survey. To view the survey questions, click on the following link: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=832&as=oC92qQ8rl2&t=1 Open from February 08 - 16, 2016. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 4537 Insight Community Members. 1746 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 38%. A total of 1752 respondents completed the survey: 1746 Insight Community Members and 6 using the anonymous link which will have no demographic info.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-07-17T16:48:49.000Z
This was one single topic among many as part of the August 2015 Mixed Topic survey. Test link to view these questions: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=476&as=Hp0xa33UD7&t=1. Open from August 10 - 18, 2015. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 3275 Insight Community Members. 1329 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 41%. A total of 1442 respondents completed the survey: 1329 Insight Community Members and 113 using the anonymous link which will have no demographic info.