- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Maine was $27,636 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Maine
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:16:02.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T20:57:29.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-05-30T10:09:42.000Z
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-24T00:42:48.000Z
This data shows the revenue for the City of Redmond budget. It is one of 4 datasets that feed into the http://Budget.Redmond.gov data viewer.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:02:32.000Z
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:39:41.000Z
Annual salaries paid to employees by the Cook County Comptroller as of March 5, 2013. Does not include deduction for furlough or closure days for employees subject to furloughs and closures. Does not include amounts paid by other governmental entities. For 2014 salaries see https://datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov/resource/hdna-35se
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T18:35:03.000Z
Taxation in Latin America is largely viewed as a means of generating income to keep the government in business. In recent years, progress has been made towards increasing total revenue, but most countries in the region still lag well behind other countries with similar levels of development. More importantly, Latin America policymakers still largely ignore the potential of taxation to contribute to other important development goals. Governments have repeatedly missed the chance to influence consumption and production patterns by using taxes to effect relative price changes. More than Revenue aims to provide an up-to-date overview of the current state of taxation in the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region, its main reform needs, and possible reform strategies that take into account the likely economic, institutional, and political constraints on the reform process. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/edmz-xf2j </b></br></br>
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-21T15:22:08.000Z
The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) has locations for hearings throughout the state. This data set provides the address for those hearing sites, as well as the contact phone number and district website, where available. This data set is a current list and is only updated as needed.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-22T20:30:20.000Z
The dataset contains income statement information for all licensed, comparable hospitals in the state of California. Kaiser hospitals, state mental hospitals, psychiatric health facilities, and hospitals with mainly long-term care patients are excluded. Deductions from Revenue, Net Patient Revenue, Net from Operations (Operating Revenue less Operating Expense), and Net Income for public hospitals has been adjusted for Disproportionate Share intergovernmental transfers for funding the Disproportionate Share Hospital Program. The program gets federal matching funds to pay supplemental payments to hospitals with a disproportionate share of uninsured, underinsured, and Medi-Cal patients.