- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Maine was $27,636 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Maine
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-22T20:30:20.000Z
The dataset contains income statement information for all licensed, comparable hospitals in the state of California. Kaiser hospitals, state mental hospitals, psychiatric health facilities, and hospitals with mainly long-term care patients are excluded. Deductions from Revenue, Net Patient Revenue, Net from Operations (Operating Revenue less Operating Expense), and Net Income for public hospitals has been adjusted for Disproportionate Share intergovernmental transfers for funding the Disproportionate Share Hospital Program. The program gets federal matching funds to pay supplemental payments to hospitals with a disproportionate share of uninsured, underinsured, and Medi-Cal patients.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2016-08-04T17:57:48.000Z
This broad and novel database of 52 countries over 2001–11, allowed a study that assesses the link between financial intermediation and saving. The study finds that the Latin American and Caribbean (LAC) region lags well behind other regions in terms of financial depth, as measured by gross private domestic financial assets. LAC countries also have a larger share of bank deposits and cash in the private sector portfolio, compared to non-bank assets (bonds and shares). Moreover, within the institutional investor industry, pension funds are relatively developed in the region, although they grew out of the compulsory pension systems in several countries that date back to the 1980s and 1990s. The findings also indicate that LAC countries have about 40 percent of gross private financial wealth invested abroad, but just 4 percent of gross private liabilities have that origin, which attests to region’s obstacles in tapping international markets. The countries in general present a small share of household and business saving being intermediated through the financial system. In the specific case of bank deposits, just 5 percent of household saving and 3 percent of business saving are kept in the banking system.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/vsdz-m8v5</b></br></br>
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:06:06.000Z
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-21T19:09:44.000Z
This data shows the revenue for the City of Redmond budget. It is one of 4 datasets that feed into the http://Budget.Redmond.gov data viewer.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:16:02.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T20:57:29.000Z
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-16T16:56:48.000Z
Fiscal year revenue for Fiscal Year To Date 2010 by Agency, Fund, Appropriation and Revenue Source
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-04T21:51:05.000Z
Project oversight documents. See OCIO IT Project Oversight Summary (https://data.wa.gov/resource/k495-fmg2) for main project information.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:05:28.000Z