- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Maine was $27,636 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Maine
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:16:02.000Z
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:39:41.000Z
Annual salaries paid to employees by the Cook County Comptroller as of March 5, 2013. Does not include deduction for furlough or closure days for employees subject to furloughs and closures. Does not include amounts paid by other governmental entities. For 2014 salaries see https://datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov/resource/hdna-35se
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T20:57:29.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-21T15:22:08.000Z
The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) has locations for hearings throughout the state. This data set provides the address for those hearing sites, as well as the contact phone number and district website, where available. This data set is a current list and is only updated as needed.
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-23T23:06:13.000Z
This data shows the revenue for the City of Redmond budget. It is one of 4 datasets that feed into the http://Budget.Redmond.gov data viewer.
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:13:36.000Z
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-16T16:56:48.000Z
Fiscal year revenue for Fiscal Year To Date 2010 by Agency, Fund, Appropriation and Revenue Source
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-05-30T10:09:42.000Z
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:02:32.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-20T10:01:31.000Z
Information for each lobbyist and their associated client with the reported bills and positions associated with the client and the total gross income the client paid to lobbyist for the report month for the State of Colorado. Important to note that the key field is annualLobbyistRegistrationId, showing the lobbyist is registered for a given year, and is repeated as many times as there are unique clients to that lobbyist. Frequently multiple bills are associated with a single monetary transaction for a given month from a client to a lobbyist, and they are listed in the billInformationAndPosition field along with the position of the client. Occasionally multiple months of activity will be reported together in a single month.