- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Massachusetts was 6,742,143 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Massachusetts
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-15T18:04:31.000Z
household demographics as collected in the 2010 census displayed by PUMA (public use microdatal area). More information about the PUMA definition can be found here: https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/puma.html Data acquired from Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-30T15:34:21.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2011. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2011 result is available for Seattle, WA, Miami, FL, and Boston, MA.. 2011 results are not yet available for the other cities, and their 2009 data are displayed in this chart. General population figures are 2010 estimates in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, and 2009 estimates elsewhere."
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T22:13:45.000Z
This dataset is a subset of data from the Medical Board of California’s Physician Survey of allopathic physicians and surgeons (licensees). The dataset includes the number of licensees by the county where they are practicing, as well as their race/ethnicity. Data are for California counties only.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-20T15:19:47.000Z
Selected variables from 2010 US Census tabulated by zip code. See attachment for further information.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-13T02:33:52.000Z
Economic data collected for the 2010 census. Data acquired from Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-15T19:10:48.000Z
Economic and poverty data as recorded during the 2010 Census and defined by PUMA (public use microdata area). More information on PUMAs can be found here: https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/puma.html Data was acquired from Lehman College Geography Department faculty