- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Michigan was $27,308 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Michigan
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-28T18:56:15.000Z
The County of Broome Personnel Department produces areport annually containing the Name, Title, Department,Base Earnings and Over Time Earnings of each employeewho has held a position within the County anytime duringthat year.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T19:21:42.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:51.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-31T13:23:27.000Z
Michigan per capita personal income compared to the national average. The annual growth rate of per capita personal income for Michigan and the U.S. is included. For both measures Michigan's rank among the states is included for each year from 1990-2015.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-20T20:04:31.000Z
This is a sample file that defines income and sales price limits for Michigan State Housing Authority. This file contains data that has expired and is for example only.
- API transparency.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T23:23:42.000Z
This is table generated off of a report for the Michigan legislature. To see the full report and footnotes, go to https://transparency.michigan.gov/Michigan-Film-and-Digital-Media-Production-Incenti/Michigan-Film-Incentives-FY2014-Report/ybzj-pviz
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-23T15:20:41.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Standard financial reports are highly technical and complex, making it difficult to determine the real condition of government's financial health. The information provided in this dashboard provides measurements that are easy to understand, providing a clear picture of the financial health of government in Michigan. With measurements ranging from how government is doing in addressing pension obligations to information on total revenue and expenditures, this dashboard provides key metrics for financial health.
- API transparency.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:11:58.000Z
Provides data for repayments, revenue, and property returned for economic development programs.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-09T19:10:56.000Z
City of Austin Employee Detail Information for FY2015 PN19
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012