- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Minnesota was 5,383,661 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Minnesota
- API www.sudandata.org | Last Updated 2016-07-13T15:51:29.000Z
IPUMS-International is an effort to inventory, preserve, harmonize, and disseminate census microdata from around the world. The project has collected the world's largest archive of publicly available census samples. The data are coded and documented consistently across countries and over time to facillitate comparative research. The IPUMS project is a collaboration of the Minnesota Population Center, National Statistical Offices, and international data archives. Major funding is provided by the U.S. National Science Foundation and the Demographic and Behavioral Sciences Branch of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Additional support is provided by the University of Minnesota Office of the Vice President for Research, the Minnesota Population Center, and Sun Microsystems.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:01:48.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Emergency Dept Visits Per 100,000 All States Homes
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:00:57.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:03:35.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Singleton Births Over 5 Year Period All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:02:28.000Z
Average Annual Percent Of Very Preterm Live Births All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:03:54.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Births Over 5 Year Period All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:01:21.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T00:10:49.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data