- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Minnesota was 5,490,726 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Minnesota
- API www.sudandata.org | Last Updated 2016-07-13T15:51:29.000Z
IPUMS-International is an effort to inventory, preserve, harmonize, and disseminate census microdata from around the world. The project has collected the world's largest archive of publicly available census samples. The data are coded and documented consistently across countries and over time to facillitate comparative research. The IPUMS project is a collaboration of the Minnesota Population Center, National Statistical Offices, and international data archives. Major funding is provided by the U.S. National Science Foundation and the Demographic and Behavioral Sciences Branch of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Additional support is provided by the University of Minnesota Office of the Vice President for Research, the Minnesota Population Center, and Sun Microsystems.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T12:34:24.000Z
Dataset showing the percent of voter age population that cast ballots in each midterm and general election by county since 2000.
- API future.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-30T17:03:45.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-01-04T17:28:23.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:04:57.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.