- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The percent without health insurance of Minnesota was 7.90% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Minnesota
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-06-04T18:38:28.000Z
This dataset shows voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district in Ramsey County.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:24:47.000Z
Elections results with information on voters registered and ballots cast by precinct for the November 2016 general election.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:52:47.000Z
Statistics by precinct for even-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota from 2008 - 2016.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T21:51:32.000Z
Automobile-related fatalities for US states from 1994-2016. Table contains total counts and rates per 100M miles. Data is static and provided by Kristen Hoschouer, Safety Outreach Administrator via email attachment "Fatality Rate by State_V03.xlsx on September 20, 2018. Data is intended for use on Traffic and Safety Tactical Measures tab but may have other uses.