- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Minnesota was $32,439 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Minnesota
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API chronicdata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-07T19:04:46.000Z
1999-2017. National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG). Policy—Tobacco Settlement Payments. The National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) provides Tobacco Settlement Revenue data for 46 states participating in the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) with the four largest tobacco companies in the United States. Data are reported on an annual basis. Four states (Florida, Minnesota, Mississippi and Texas) provide the STATE System their Tobacco Settlement Revenue data independently.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T00:10:49.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-23T17:14:59.000Z
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-01T20:04:52.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-05T20:02:43.000Z
This data set is derived from vendor provided usage reports and is limited to spend with the identified vendor under the specific cooperative contract identified. Cooperatives are utilized within Delaware’s Procurement activities pursuant to 29 Del. C., §§6933 and 6987. Some vendors have multiple contracts with the State and further data regarding business done with any identified vendor may be found in the State Checkbook and State Employee Credit Card Transactions datasets.