- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Mississippi was 0.25% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Mississippi
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:44:08.000Z
2014 ES, MS, HS Schools - 2013 & 14 PMF Score and Demographics
- API data.jacksonms.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T03:28:25.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-05T14:12:28.000Z
This is a monthly upload of the Community Registry. Neighborhood groups register with the City of Austin to receive notices of developments within their specified boundaries.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-17T02:11:02.000Z
The Case Mix Index (CMI) is the average relative DRG weight of a hospital’s inpatient discharges, calculated by summing the Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) weight for each discharge and dividing the total by the number of discharges. The CMI reflects the diversity, clinical complexity, and resource needs of all the patients in the hospital. A higher CMI indicates a more complex and resource-intensive case load. Although the MS-DRG weights, provided by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), were designed for the Medicare population, they are applied here to all discharges regardless of payer. Note: It is not meaningful to add the CMI values together.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States