- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Missouri was 87.60% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-27T10:00:27.000Z
List of Active law enforcement agencies (Sheriff, Municipal, University, Court, etc)
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-10T14:01:33.000Z
Demographic data of Missouri Unemployment claims by industry
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T14:48:02.000Z
This dataset shows the number of seniors by school year and school.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2013-01-03T20:54:27.000Z
First reports of injury filed reporting an injury to the head.
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2016-02-04T21:11:27.000Z
This dataset includes counts of the previous years’ high school graduates who have enrolled in postsecondary education within 180 days of graduation. School districts are required to complete a follow-up report for each graduate that is submitted to the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE). DESE maintains and publishes 180-day follow-up reports after each academic year. Graduate enrollment is organized by institution type: 4 year college, 2 year college and technical studies resulting in a certificate rather than a degree. Percent of Previous Year’s Graduates Enrolled in Postsecondary Education is calculated as: ((Grads in 4 Yr College+ Grads in 2 Yr College + Grads in Tech Education)/ # Previous Year’s Graduates) x 100.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:21:21.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Education Attainment for population over 25 years organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:28.000Z
This dataset reports changes in educational attainment in the City of Kansas City, Missouri from the Census Bureau.
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2016-02-08T16:47:18.000Z
This dataset includes annual counts and rates for students who graduate high school within four years. The four-year adjusted cohort graduation rate is the number of students who graduate in four (4) years with a regular high school diploma divided by the number of students who form the adjusted cohort for the graduating class rounded to the tenth. From the beginning of 9th grade, students who are entering that grade for the first time form a cohort that is subsequently “adjusted” by adding any students who transfer into the cohort later during the 9th grade and the next three (3) years and subtracting any students who transfer out, emigrate to another country, or die during that same period.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T21:27:48.000Z
This dataset provides information on large city-owned buildings, including 2015 environmental impacts (energy, water, greenhouse gas emissions) and energy costs, and property characteristics (square feet, year built, property use type). The data was collected and published per the Energy Empowerment Ordinance. Energy data is reported in thousand British Thermal Units (kBTU), normalizing all fuel types into a common energy unit. Read more at http://kcmo.gov/kcgreen/benchmarking/. An annual report with data analysis will be published each December beginning in 2016.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-04T20:13:31.000Z