- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The population density of Missouri was 88 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T17:04:46.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T14:10:50.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-22T16:45:12.000Z
This dataset was provided by the City Planning and Development Department and contains population figures for each Kansas City, Missouri Neighborhood according to the 2010 Census.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:52:34.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T22:51:13.000Z
The survey includes monthly sewer rates per “equivalent residential unit” (ERU)* served by municipal wastewater treatment plants in Washington State. Information was compiled from August 2016-January 2017 using information from utility billing web pages and phone surveys. Stormwater rates were also included as available.
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2019-01-16T19:14:53.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:18:09.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Household Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B11016
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2016-02-05T22:00:14.000Z
This dataset includes annual counts and rates of live births to girls ages 10-19 who are residents of St. Louis County. Data is collected, maintained and published by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services (HSS). Information on each birth and the mothers is gathered from birth certificates. HSS only reports the number of live births along with other health, social and demographic variables through the Missouri Information for Community Assessment (MICA) system. Rates of live births is calculated using both MICA and U.S. Census population estimates. The population estimates are organized by ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTA). In very rare instances do the ZCTAs not consistently overlap with the postal ZIP Code areas. Live Births Per 1,000 Teen Girls for a specified time period is calculated as: (# Live Births to Girls Ages 10-19/Total Population of Girls Ages 10-19) x 1,000.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:23:54.000Z
2010 Decennial Census Racial data organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: P1