- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The percent without health insurance of Missouri was 16.20% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T14:01:33.000Z
Demographic data of Missouri Unemployment claims by industry
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:14.000Z
Individual Navigators licensed in Missouri.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:36.000Z
Navigator Entities licensed in Missouri.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:01.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:51:21.000Z
List of Missouri Credit Union, Branches and information there of. There is a provided Geo Location for each. This dataset corresponds with the map- view: https://data.mo.gov/Regulatory/Credit-Unions-Map/8aqp-4djd.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z