- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Montana was $25,161 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Montana
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2015-05-18T16:06:51.000Z
Source – Occupational Employment Statistics (OES). Occupational wage data on median, mean, annual and average wages and employment.
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2014-10-27T15:56:47.000Z
List of top private employers in the state of Montana at the county and state level. Produced annually by the Montana Department of Labor and Industry using the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, based on average annual employment.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:19:12.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2016-11-10T22:48:11.000Z
2016 Fire Assessment Program fees for wildland fire protection for the 2017 Tax Year Rolls.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:59:28.000Z
Franchise agreements are a legal arrangement between a city and another entity for use of the city’s public right-of-way. For using the right-of-way (abbreviated ROW) a company, organization, or other government body must pay a franchise fee or privilege tax. These agreements ensure that cities are compensated for special use of public services. This also prevents city residents from subsidizing extraordinary use of public space. These agreements often take the form of contracts or city ordinances which outline the rate charged, term and conditions, and any extra services provided by either party. The League asks cities their rates and rate calculations for telecommunication and cable franchises in the recent past. Questions are also posed for other franchises, such as electricity, water, garbage, and franchises to other governments. This information is crucial to understanding revenue sources in Oregon cities and to forecasting revenue trends into the future.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2015-08-31T23:16:37.000Z
Source – Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW). Quarterly wages and employment, and average annual wages and employment by industry.
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2016-05-20T19:51:08.000Z
Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages Statistics
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2016-05-20T20:17:54.000Z
Current Employment Statistics