- What is the Administration Salaries per Student?
- What is the Total Capital Expenditures?
- What is the Capital Expenditure Per Student?
- What is the Total Instruction Related Salaries?
- What is the Instruction Salaries per Student?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
The total administration salaries of Nevada was $180,475,772 in 2013.
Capital Expenditures Per Student
Administration Salaries Per Student
Instruction Salaries Per Student
All expenditures data are in US$. Year values represent the end of a school year; for example, if the school year was 2004-2005, the listed year will be 2005. Normalization is applied against the total student enrollment for that year; for example, the capital expenditures per student takes the total capital expenditures ending in the given school year, and divides by the total enrollees in that given year, with the result rounded to the nearest integer.
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Expenditures Datasets Involving Nevada
- API data.debtwatch.treasurer.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-20T22:14:20.000Z
The principal amounts, sale dates, interest rates, terms, purposes, ratings, costs of issuance, financing team participants, issuance documents, and annual reporting (if applicable), among 67 other data points required under California Government Code section 8855, of the various types of debt issued by all local government agencies in Nevada County.
- API opendata.lasvegasnevada.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-25T19:35:40.000Z
Click "About" for attachment with field info. Shows the baseline of student chronic absenteeism by race/ethnicity, ELL status and socioeconomic status for students at ReInvent schools.
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:35:59.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/7n3t-f984/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:33:02.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/brk5-3rpz/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:33:56.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/5mza-bezz/application/pdf
- API data.healthcare.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-20T00:36:40.000Z
For instructions on how to read and use this data, visit: https://data.healthcare.gov/download/y75b-i9bb/application/pdf
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States