- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of New Jersey was 0.50% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Jersey
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-12T22:45:45.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:04.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:36:29.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:23:12.000Z
Race/ethnicity demographics in New Orleans, Metro New Orleans, and the United States, 2016
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T22:02:50.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-12-18T17:35:16.000Z
The leading causes of death by sex and ethnicity in New York City in since 2007. Cause of death is derived from the NYC death certificate which is issued for every death that occurs in New York City. </p> Report last ran: 11/18/2018</br> Rates based on small numbers (RSE > 30) as well as aggregate counts less than 5 have been suppressed in downloaded data</p> Source: Bureau of Vital Statistics and New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T22:01:40.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T22:02:33.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:24:21.000Z
New York City's "MWBE" program, enacted by the City Council and signed by the Mayor as Local Law 129 of 2005, is designed to promote government contracting opportunities for businesses owned by minorities and women. Our "Emerging Business Enterprise" program, enacted by the City Council and signed by the Mayor as Local Law 12 of 2006, is designed to promote such opportunities for businesses owned by persons who are "socially and economically disadvantaged." Together, the programs establish the following Citywide goals for contracts and subcontracts in amounts under $1 million.