- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of New Jersey was 8,915,456 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Jersey
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:06.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:57.000Z
Population Numbers in New York City by Census Tracts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:30.000Z
New York City Population By Boroughs
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T20:34:01.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:25:27.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:09:15.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:02:12.000Z
2015: Deaths due to underlying causes of death eligible to be ranked as leading causes of death based on National Center for Health Statistics standards
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:21.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts by region, race or ethnicity, sex, and age group. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.