- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of New Jersey was 8,960,161 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Jersey
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-12T22:45:45.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:04.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:36:29.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-22T15:12:10.000Z
Rate: Age-adjusted death rate, number of deaths due to diabetes, per 100,000 population. Definition: Deaths with diabetes as the underlying cause of death (ICD-10 codes: E10-E14). Data Sources: (1) Death Certificate Database, Office of Vital Statistics and Registry, New Jersey Department of Health (2) Population Estimates, State Data Center, New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:23:12.000Z
Race/ethnicity demographics in New Orleans, Metro New Orleans, and the United States, 2016
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:00:48.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-09T15:34:25.000Z
Ratio: Percent of adults age 20 or older who are obese. Definition: Percentage of respondents age 20 or older who have a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30.0 kg/m2 calculated from self-reported weight and height. BMI is calculated by dividing weight in kilograms by the square of height in meters. Data Source: New Jersey Behavioral Risk Factor Survey, New Jersey Department of Health
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:41.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-05T14:35:00.000Z
Rate: Number of new cases of HIV/AIDS infections per 100,000 population. Definition: The rate of HIV transmission among adolescents and adults age 13+ per 100,000 population. Data Source: New Jersey Enhanced HIV/AIDS Reporting System (eHARS) Division of HIV/AIDS, STD, and TB Services, New Jersey Department of Health