- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of New Jersey was 8,874,374 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Jersey
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:39:22.000Z
This dataset contains death counts, crude rates, and adjusted rates by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:57.000Z
Population Numbers in New York City by Census Tracts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:10:43.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:30.000Z
New York City Population By Boroughs
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-29T15:14:39.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-16T15:11:33.000Z
<strong>NOTE: This dataset will be deleted shortly. The consolidation of data elements will allow users to more effectively and efficiently present and analyze data, while eliminating duplication. The deleted data will be available in the following dataset: https://health.data.ny.gov/Health/Vital-Statistics-Opioid-Related-Deaths-by-Age-Grou/qabx-2sqw </strong> This dataset contains opioid-related death counts and adjusted mortality rates by gender, race/ethnicity, and selected cause of death. The opioid-related deaths include heroin and opioid analgesics mortalities. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-15T14:12:39.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts and adjusted rates by age group, county, region, race/ethnicity, and gender. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API idp.nz | Last Updated 2016-07-25T23:24:09.000Z
Data pertaining to household internet use, taken from the Household Use of Information and Communication Technology 2012 survey. Stats NZ's original tables (linked below) should be referred to when using the information to aid in understanding the data. Most of the questions include both 2012 and 2009 answers