- Graduation Rates
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of New Jersey was 89.50% in 2018.
Above charts are based on data from the U.S. Census American Community Survey | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving New Jersey
2021 Public Data File - Teacherdata.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2022-02-28T14:48:56.000Z
To understand the perceptions of families, students, and teachers regarding their school. School leaders use feedback from the survey to reflect and make improvements to schools and programs. Also, results from the survey used to help measure school quality. Each year, all parents, teachers, and students in grades 6-12 take the NYC School Survey. The survey is aligned to the DOE's Framework for Great Schools. It is designed to collect important information about each school's ability to support student success. Please note: The larger complete data file is downloadable under the Attachments Section