- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of New Mexico was 2,084,828 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New Mexico
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:36:29.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:23:12.000Z
Race/ethnicity demographics in New Orleans, Metro New Orleans, and the United States, 2016
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-12T22:45:45.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:04.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:09.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:00:48.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:39:26.000Z
Percentage of each race/ethnicity in an area. County and State values are from ACS 1-year data (DP05).
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-01T10:29:53.000Z
The Delaware Department of Correction (DOC) operates four prison facilities (Level V), eight quasi-incarceration community corrections facilities that serve as violation of probation centers or work release centers (Level IV), and five Probation & Parole locations (Levels III, II, and I). Offenders may also be supervised while on home confinement, or the offender may be supervised on an administrative basis only while restitution is paid. Some offenders are physically housed at the Delaware Psychiatric Center while in the custody of the DOC. This dataset provides a snapshot of the offender population in custody or under supervision at these various locations on the last day of each calendar month. A count of how many offenders by the year, month (snapshot of last day of month), county, type of institution, institution name, sentence type, gender, race, and ethnicity can be produced by selecting the desired variable in each category. Questions about offender data can be directed to the DOC’s Planning & Research Unit. Instructions for submitting a data request can be found here: http://www.doc.delaware.gov/datarequests.shtml. The DOC’s annual reports (http://www.doc.delaware.gov/annualReport.shtml) also contain a variety of information and data.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-04-06T14:35:50.000Z
Median household income by race/ethnicity in New Orleans, Metro New Orleans, and the United States, 1979, 1989, 1999, 2010, 2016
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:41.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.