- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of New York was 19,697,457 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving New York
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:57.000Z
Population Numbers in New York City by Census Tracts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:30.000Z
New York City Population By Boroughs
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T20:34:01.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:25:27.000Z
Unadjusted decennial census data from 1950-2000 and projected figures from 2010-2040: summary table of New York City population numbers and percentage share by Borough, including school-age (5 to 17), 65 and Over, and total population.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:09:15.000Z
New York City Population By Community Districts The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1) for the years 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-12-11T20:40:07.000Z
The leading causes of death by sex and ethnicity in New York City in since 2007.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-12-04T14:55:37.000Z
A brief history of water consumption in the New York City Water Supply System (Based on New York City Census population)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-10T15:38:38.000Z
Directory of New York State agricultural fairs for the current year, provided by the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets. The dataset includes the address and county of the fair, the fair’s begin and end dates and the website address for each fair.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-03-16T13:54:31.000Z
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) reports on buildings, units, and projects that began after January 1, 2014 and are counted towards the Housing New York plan. The Housing New York Units by Building file presents this data by building, and includes building-level data, such as house number, street name, BBL, and BIN for each building in a project. The unit counts are provided by building. For additional documentation, including a data dictionary, review the attachments in the “About this Dataset” section of the Primer landing page.