- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The adult obesity rate of New York was 24.20% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving New York
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-09T19:23:14.000Z
This data includes the total number of inspections performed, complaints received, and enforcement actions taken by local Tobacco Enforcement Program per measurement period. For more information, check out https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/tobacco_control/program_components.htm. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-22T17:45:21.000Z
The Public Health Activities and Services (PHAS) data measures what public health does in the state and how much of it is done across all 35 local health agencies and the Department of Health in Washington State each year. Activities measured fall under the following broad categories: Access To Care Assessment Communicable Disease Communicable Disease: Immunization Emergency Preparedness Environmental Health Healthy Families Prevention and Wellness More PHAS data is available at https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/phip/PHIP/Home.mvc
Healthy Neighborhoods Program, Housing Demographics and Conditions, Initial Visits and Revisits: Beginning 2006 - 2009 Funding Cyclehealth.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-20T19:31:57.000Z
The NYS Healthy Neighborhoods Program (HNP) is a healthy homes program that seeks to reduce the burden of housing-related illness and injury. The dataset includes information about building characteristics, primary respondent demographics and the presence/absence of 34 specific housing conditions for dwellings visited by each county program.