The population count of North Carolina was 9,750,405 in 2014. The population count of Oregon was 3,900,343 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving North Carolina or Oregon
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:44:56.000Z
The counters consist of two small tube sensors stretching across the street, which are attached to a small metal counting box made by Eco-Counter. The tubes only count people riding bikes. They are very accurate and designed to be used on greenways.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T23:01:34.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-06-24T23:47:25.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:23:36.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T22:56:28.000Z
For more information about Public Meetings go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/PublicMeetingNotices.aspx.