- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of North Carolina was 9,750,405 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving North Carolina
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-16T21:27:01.000Z
This data on median household income by race and ethnicity comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T13:39:24.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:09:42.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1990.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T08:20:09.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:47:33.000Z
2012 - The population per square mile of the selected blockgroup. Data Dictionary Attached Data from American Community Survey (ACS) for 2010-2014.
2011 National Household Survey (NHS) - Occupation by Census Tracts, Dissemination Areas, Wards and Urban Service Areasdata.strathcona.ca | Last Updated 2016-12-13T22:25:18.000Z
The data shows labour force frequency distribution by National Occupational Classification (NOC) and North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) in four different boundary types. The data was provided by Statistics Canada but it has been sectioned and transposed. The fields come from NHS profile reports of Statistics Canada and some information may not be available for all the boundaries. The fields have been arranged in the same order as NHS profile reports. To see a more complete description of the fields click on this link: http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/2011/dp-pd/prof/details/Page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=CSD&Code1=4811052&Data=Count&SearchText=Strathcona%20County&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&GeoLevel=PR&GeoCode=10#tabs1