- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The GDP per capita of North Dakota was $67,244 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving North Dakota
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:21.000Z
Gross domestic product (GDP) is the measure of the market value of all final goods and services produced within Iowa in a particular period of time. In concept, an industry's GDP by state, referred to as its "value added", is equivalent to its gross output (sales or receipts and other operating income, commodity taxes, and inventory change) minus its intermediate inputs (consumption of goods and services purchased from other U.S. industries or imported). The Iowa GDP a state counterpart to the Nation's GDP, the Bureau's featured and most comprehensive measure of U.S. economic activity. Iowa GDP differs from national GDP for the following reasons: Iowa GDP excludes and national GDP includes the compensation of federal civilian and military personnel stationed abroad and government consumption of fixed capital for military structures located abroad and for military equipment, except office equipment; and Iowa GDP and national GDP have different revision schedules. Iowa Gross Domestic Product available starting in 2005. Millions of dollars, seasonally adjusted at annual rates.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:25:17.000Z
Real GDP by state is an inflation-adjusted measure of each state's gross product that is based on national prices for the goods and services produced within the state. The real estimates of gross domestic product (GDP) by state are measured in chained (2009) dollars (SIC-based statistics are in chained (1997) dollars). Iowa Real Gross Domestic Product available starting in 2005. Millions of dollars, seasonally adjusted at annual rates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:42.000Z
This dataset contains production information from oil and gas wells in New York State from 1967 to 1999. Each record represents a sum by operator for each county, town, field, and formation grouping.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T16:43:35.000Z
Transient Lodging Tax Revenues (in thousands of dollars) provided by Dean Runyan Associates
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:47:20.000Z
Expenditures for North Central ESD for Fiscal Year 2013
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:48:26.000Z
Expenditures for North Central ESD for Fiscal Year 2014
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:40:16.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-29T05:52:28.000Z
Salaries for North Central ESD for Fiscal Year 2014
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:53.000Z
Salaries for North Central ESD for Fiscal Year 2013
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:52.000Z
Contracts for North Central ESD for Fiscal Year 2013