- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The percent without health insurance of North Dakota was 10.20% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving North Dakota
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-20T20:30:55.000Z
Complaint Ratio per $1 Million of Direct Premiums Accident and Health Companies Showing 0 or More Complaint Having Premium Dollars of at Least $1 For Coverage Type: Accident & Health - Individual Understanding Complaint Ratios: http://www.ncdoi.com/consumer/Consumer_Ratios_Understanding.aspx
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-04-23T17:54:02.000Z
Summarizes healthcare cost and utilization for Medicaid recipients. Healthcare costs incurred during months of Medicaid eligibility.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:35.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-02T17:04:57.000Z
This dataset contains statewide unemployment insurance payment activities by month and industry group in Iowa. Industry groups are based on NAICS sectors (North American Industry Classification System). Data available starting in January 2010.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T22:07:37.000Z
This dataset contains, by region and county, for each month from January 2002 to present, the number of New York State unemployment insurance average duration. Average Duration is the average number of unemployment insurance weeks beneficiaries receive within their benefit year. Data include only Regular Unemployment Insurance(UI) excluding Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW), Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP), 599.2 training, and federal extension programs. Data are provided for the10 labor market regions, and 62 counties.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T19:19:26.000Z
A filtered list from HealthData.gov on heart related mortality rates among patients in North Carolina Hospitals. HHS has begun "liberating" health data through the Health Data Initiative -- making more and more data from HHS' vaults (from CMS, CDC, FDA and NIH, to name a few sources) easily available and accessible to the public and to innovators across the country.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T22:08:19.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from 2001 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the total amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for the state, 10 labor market regions, and counties. State counts can include everyone who receives benefits through New York State (including out-of-state residents) or only state residents who do so (excluding out-of-state residents). Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T22:02:30.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from July 2003 to present, of initial claims for regular unemployment insurance benefits. Initial Claims include new claims as well as subsequent additional claims filed. New claims are filed in person, by mail, telephone or other means to request a determination of entitlement to and eligibility for compensation which results in an agency generated document of an appealable monetary determination provided to the potential claimant. Additional claims are filed during an existing benefit year due to new unemployment when a break of one week or more has occurred in the claim series due to intervening employment. Data are provided for New York State regions. Region counts include only state residents who file a claim (excluding out-of-state residents).
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.