- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the GDP per capita?
The student teacher ratio of Oklahoma was 16 in 2014.
Student Teacher Ratio
Above charts are based on data from the Institute of Education Sciences at National Center for Education Statistics | ODN Dataset | API -
Education and Classroom Statistics Datasets Involving Oklahoma
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-26T19:40:49.000Z
Monthly counts of roster students present, absent and released by Grade Level within School district, borough and three digit school number. There may be differences due to the way non-scanned attendance is treated by the daily tracking application. This data provides a school and grade level with a view of their monthly attendance.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States