- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The percent without health insurance of Oklahoma was 21.70% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Oklahoma
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:35.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2019-03-05T14:35:55.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T21:51:32.000Z
Automobile-related fatalities for US states from 1994-2016. Table contains total counts and rates per 100M miles. Data is static and provided by Kristen Hoschouer, Safety Outreach Administrator via email attachment "Fatality Rate by State_V03.xlsx on September 20, 2018. Data is intended for use on Traffic and Safety Tactical Measures tab but may have other uses.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:33:25.000Z
This set of data files was acquired under USDOT FHWA cooperative agreement DTFH61-11-H-00025 as one of the four test data sets acquired by the USDOT Data Capture and Management program.The freeway data consists of two months of data (Sept 15 2011 through Nov 15 2011) from dual-loop detectors deployed in the main line and on-ramps of a Portland-area freeway. The section of I-205 NB covered by this test data set is 10.09 miles long and the section of I-205 SB covered by this test data set is 12.01 miles long The data includes: flow, occupancy, and speed.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-09-18T16:11:49.000Z
This was one single topic among many from Part 1 of the March 2017 Mixed Topic survey. To view the survey questions, click on the following link: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=1583&as=y9uZ0LU45H&t=1 Open from March 14 - 21, 2017. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 6696 Insight Community Members. 1850 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 28%. A total of 1869 respondents completed the survey: 1850 Insight Community Members and 19 using the anonymous link(s) which will have no demographic info. Column definitions can be found as an attachment to this dataset (under the About option, in the Attachment section).