- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Oklahoma was $26,955 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Oklahoma
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-12T21:10:13.000Z
This dataset is created by the City's Office of Performance and Accountability using data on jobs and wages from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This dataset includes data for New Orleans MSA and several benchmark MSAs including: Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Nashville/Davidson, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, and Tampa. The data is compiled annually beginning in 2009.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T00:10:49.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:11:24.000Z