- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Oregon was 3,801,991 in 2011.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Oregon
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-03T20:07:54.000Z
The counters consist of two small tube sensors stretching across the street, which are attached to a small metal counting box made by Eco-Counter. The tubes only count people riding bikes. They are very accurate and designed to be used on greenways.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-07T15:44:54.000Z
Waterbodies where the use of motors are prohibited. Waterways where motor boats are not allowed are established in Oregon Administrative Rule 250 or Oregon Statute 830.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2013-05-07T21:26:32.000Z
Some waterbodies in Oregon have been designated "electric motor only" by Oregon Administrative Rule or statute. These waterbodies have been designated based on their topography, size and traditional boating uses.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-17T21:45:19.000Z
For more information about Public Meetings go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/PublicMeetingNotices.aspx.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-02T16:32:08.000Z
Consumer complaints registered with the Oregon Dept. of Justice. The database of consumer complaints is derived from consumer contacts for the past 3 years and is for information only. This database may not offer a completely accurate or comprehensive account of every incident. Several factors, including a company’s size and volume of transactions, may affect the likelihood of a consumer complaint being filed. The number of complaints about a business may not be a reliable measure as to whether it is appropriately conducting business. The information in this database is updated as soon as possible. However, recently submitted complaints may not be immediately available. The statements in this database do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the DOJ. For more information, see http://www.doj.state.or.us/finfraud/index.shtml
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-16T23:37:50.000Z
Oregon.gov News room
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2015-02-11T19:28:57.000Z