- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Oregon was 88.50% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Oregon
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T15:42:46.000Z
Oregon.gov News room
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-06T15:41:36.000Z
List of social media sites by agency
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:13.000Z
Percent Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:39:09.000Z
Number Of Adults Who Ever Smoked All States All Years
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T00:01:59.000Z
(1.26.15 update) The Oregon Low Income Community Jobs Initiative (Oregon New Markets Tax Credit, or NMTC) program helps finance investments and create jobs in low-income communities; delivers below-market-rate investment options to Oregon businesses; attracts additional Federal New Market Tax Credit investments in Oregon; and sparks revitalization in Oregon’s low-income communities. The program is available to Community Development Entities (CDEs) serving Oregon that have been allocated Federal New Market Tax Credits. The Oregon new market tax credits are then provided to investors who make qualified equity investments in community development entities that in turn invest in projects located in low-income communities. Investments can only be made in qualified, existing low-income community businesses located in Oregon as defined by section 45D of the Internal Revenue Code. If you have additional questions, please contact Laura Engstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-15T23:18:28.000Z
For more information about this program and economic development go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Economic_Development.aspx
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T00:24:24.000Z
Reporting covers July 1 to June 30, annually. Visit https://www.cdfifund.gov/awards/nmtc/Pages/default.aspx?state=OR&Name=Oregon for information on the federal program, CDE, and reporting. For more information on Oregon's program visit www.oregon4biz.com/How-We-Can-Help/Finance-Programs/NMTC/
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:35.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012