- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Oregon was $27,049 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Oregon
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:25.000Z
The 1995 Budget Accountability Act (the Act) requires the governor, with the assistance of the Department of Revenue and the Department of Administrative Services, to produce a tax expenditure report every biennium, along with the Governor’s Recommended Budget. The report was first prepared in 1996 for the 1997–99 biennium. This report covers tax expenditures for the 2011–13 biennium.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-23T17:27:43.000Z
Each annual salary listed in this report is 12 times that particular employee's monthly adjusted salary rate as of June 30, 2010 (between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010). "Annual Salary" includes most differential payments (such as work-out-of-classification and bilingual differential), but excludes payments for overtime, shift differential, benefits, and vacation payout. The report does not account for unpaid furlough leave that management employees began taking in fiscal year 2009-2010; neither does it reflect step decreases and unpaid furlough leave that some classified employees began taking after June 2009. This report does not include annual salaries for employees of the Oregon University System, semi-independent agencies, temporary employees, or records protected by court order. For more State of Oregon Workforce/salary information please visit the Oregon Transparency Website: http://oregon.gov/transparency/state_workforce.page
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-09-03T20:59:28.000Z
Locations of buildings owned and leased by the State of Oregon. [Note: This dataset does not contain a complete list of state owned and leased buildings, a updated dataset will be uploaded shortly.]
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:12:01.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-10T18:17:43.000Z
Top 50 Delinquent Debtors for Oregon Personal Income Tax
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-24T06:11:04.000Z
Salaries of Oregon Lottery work force - 2015. For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/state_workforce.aspx#State_Employee_Salary:_Historical_Reports
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-29T03:08:57.000Z
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.