- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Pennsylvania was 27.50% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Pennsylvania
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-28T13:55:29.000Z
This dataset is used to produce the School Performance Profile scores found at http://paschoolperformance.org. It is for School Year 2015. School Performance Profile scores are calculated for all open public schools in Pennsylvania. These include regular schools, charter schools, cyber charter schools, and full-time career and technical education centers. The scores reflect one of many indicators of a school’s academic performance.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-28T16:31:07.000Z
Data provides 2013-2014 undergraduate student enrollment in engineering, biological and biomedical science, mathematics and physical sciences at Pennsylvania’s publicly supported institutions. Data is collected in the Spring and reported out in the Fall
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-28T12:00:22.000Z
The dataset provides at a location level, the number of funded Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts (PKC) and Head Start Supplemental Assistance Program (HSSAP) slots. The dataset begins in program year 2014-15 and will be updated annually to reflect the current program year funding.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:38:09.000Z
This dataset contains death counts and percent by county, region, and place of death. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-18T17:28:48.000Z
One of the governor’s goals related to public safety is the Deparment of Corrections will reduce its state correction population by 5% by 2020. DOC overall total population directly drives the Department’s budget. The baseline for the goal is the total population on June 30, 2015. On June 30, 2015, the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections overall population was 50,366. This dataset contains the total number of state corrections population in the Department’s custody at the end of each month, including those in prison, in contracted county jails, in community phases of the State Intermediate Punishment (SIP) program, in Parole Violator Centers (PVCs), and on temporary transfer to other jurisdictions. DOC publishes a Monthly Population Report to the DOC Website (www.cor.pa.gov). The information published to the website includes the data set and breakdown of populations in each institution.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-13T02:33:52.000Z
Economic data collected for the 2010 census. Data acquired from Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-15T19:10:48.000Z
Economic and poverty data as recorded during the 2010 Census and defined by PUMA (public use microdata area). More information on PUMAs can be found here: https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/puma.html Data was acquired from Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API data.calgary.ca | Last Updated 2017-06-22T14:06:22.000Z
This file contains address information for land parcels within The City of Calgary.