- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Rhode Island was 85.20% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Rhode Island
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:56:54.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-22T20:56:11.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education, since 2001.
- API data.strathcona.ca | Last Updated 2016-11-16T21:07:48.000Z
Data that describes the schools within the Elk Island Public School district. This includes the contact details as well as the student population in 2013, 2014.
- API opendata.lasvegasnevada.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-25T22:09:33.000Z
Click "About" for an attachment with field info. Graduation Rates for high schools in the State of Nevada. From: Nevadareportcard.com Cohort Graduation Rates (Reported for prior school year)
- API data.strathcona.ca | Last Updated 2016-11-16T21:09:17.000Z
Data that describes the schools operated by the Elk Island Catholic School district. This includes the contact details as well as the student population in 2013, 2014.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2016-01-15T15:42:01.000Z
Directory of Universal Pre-K (UPK) School Locations
State University of New York (SUNY) Trends in Enrollment of Students by Race/Ethnicity and by SUNY Sector: Beginning Fall 2002data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-12T14:48:43.000Z
Enrollment trends by SUNY Sector for home institution students by their racial/ethnic group beginning Fall 2002.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-09-04T17:31:27.000Z
The 2013 grades 3-8 ELA and math proficiency percentages should not be compared directly with prior-year results. Unlike prior years, proficiency is now based on the Common Core – a more demanding set of knowledge and skills necessary for 21st century college and careers. In order to comply with FERPA regulations on public reporting of education outcomes, rows with the number of students tested 5 or less are suppressed. Ethnicities with very small counts (Native American, Pacific Islanders, Multi-Racial) are not shown in Ethnicity spreadsheet, but are included in the citywide totals. Due to missing information on a small group of students, demographic categories do not always add up to citwide totals.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-19T21:36:25.000Z
The 2011-12 school year marked the sixth year in which the Colorado Department of Education calculated and reported student mobility rates. In addition, this year the state began reporting stability rates. The stability rate represents the number and percent of students who remained at a school/district without interruption throughout the school year.