- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of South Carolina was 1.19% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving South Carolina
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-04-20T15:01:32.000Z
Population of visible minority groups living in neighbourhoods, neighbourhood clusters, wards, community areas, and custom areas including downtown and the entire city.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:04:18.000Z
Population details of selected Hispanic groups in New York City Boroughs
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-19T15:36:55.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-01-25T08:01:43.000Z
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2016-03-01T18:41:28.000Z
Disablities and demographics of people living in the Khayelitsha area at suburb level extracted from the Census 2011 dataset
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-02-11T18:04:51.000Z
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-01-25T08:30:23.000Z
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:47:33.000Z
2012 - The population per square mile of the selected blockgroup. Data Dictionary Attached Data from American Community Survey (ACS) for 2010-2014.