- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of South Carolina was $26,808 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving South Carolina
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-07-27T20:18:50.000Z
Data collected through a News24 story on domestic worker wages. A short survey which asked employers where they lived (province) and how much they paid their domestic worker (as a day rate). There were approximately 12,000 responses although it is clear that the data needs cleaning. Uploaded is the raw dataset.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-05-14T10:35:45.000Z
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-29T05:51:01.000Z
Salaries for South Coast ESD for Fiscal Yer 2014
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:52.000Z
Salaries for South Coast ESD for Fiscal Yer 2013
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-05-02T03:23:03.000Z
NORTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF STATE TREASURER
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-13T21:53:14.000Z
This dataset is created by the City's Office of Performance and Accountability using data on household income from the U.S. Census Bureau's Public Use Microdata Samples. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data is compiled annually beginning in 2005.
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2014-09-09T13:25:03.000Z
Customs by top ten commodities for export and import. Trade with Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland included separately
- API data.code4sa.org | Last Updated 2015-01-08T09:01:02.000Z
This data is an extract from municipal budgets for the 2012, 2013 and 2014 financial years. The financial year starts in July 1 of the previous year, i.e. Q1 of 2012 end in September 2011. Q4 for 2014 is missing The original budgets can be found on http://www.treasury.gov.za
- API data.illinois.gov | Last Updated 2012-11-27T19:27:22.000Z
This dataset details Village of Homewood, Illinois General Revenue for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
- API data.illinois.gov | Last Updated 2012-11-27T18:05:05.000Z
This dataset details the low-moderate income eligible census tracts in the Chicago Southland region. Census tract numbers are courtesy of the United States Census.