The population count of North Dakota was 704,925 in 2014. The population count of South Dakota was 834,708 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving South Dakota or North Dakota
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-04-20T15:01:32.000Z
Population of visible minority groups living in neighbourhoods, neighbourhood clusters, wards, community areas, and custom areas including downtown and the entire city.
- API data.raleighnc.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T13:39:24.000Z
The businesses listed here are certified by the State of North Carolina and are registered vendors as part of the City of Raleigh's directory of Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE). The City's Business Assistance Coordinator manages the MWBE Assistance program Minority-Owned Business, maintains this Minority and Women-owned Business Directory, and solicits participation in construction contracts. Certified businesses in this directory are distributed to City departments for use on city projects.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:04:18.000Z
Population details of selected Hispanic groups in New York City Boroughs
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:09:42.000Z
Estimated employment counts by month and industry with demographics, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 1990.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-06-10T03:17:53.000Z
Results from the 2010 Census regard ethnic makeup of Bronx census tracts. Source of this data came from the faculty of the Geography department at Lehman College
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T09:20:08.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.