- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Tennessee was 6,548,009 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Tennessee
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-01T10:01:29.000Z
This dataset contains a listing of Metro Public Schools (MPS), including adult, alternative learning, charter, elementary, high, middle, non-traditional, non-traditional-hybrid and special education schools with student enrollment and demographic information.
- API pip.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-31T23:00:11.000Z
This data presents the Minority Enterprise Growth and Needs (MEGAN) PIP Budget for FY18. MEGAN will provide comprehensive demographic information about Nashville’s Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) community, identify barriers to growth and practical steps to eradicate barriers and promote MBE growth.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-02T17:50:33.000Z
Environmental Statistics from the City of Franklin, TN
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-17T16:36:56.000Z
Human Resources Statistics from the City of Franklin, Tennessee
- API performance.franklintn.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-15T18:09:07.000Z
Planning, demographic and other important statistics from the City of Franklin's strategic plan
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-19T12:02:30.000Z
This dataset provides details about incidents that occur in Davidson County, including incident status, type of offense, and limited victim information. Incidents are defined for National Incident Based Reporting System purposes (NIBRS) as one or more crimes committed by the same individual or group of individuals acting in concert and at the same time and place. Additionally, an incident to which police were called to assist where no crime was committed may result in a Matter of Record report. Incident information provided here is NOT to be used or construed as an official MNPD incident report.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-19T12:00:37.000Z
This dataset provides details about the calls for service received by Nashville’s Emergency Communications Center (ECC) at 911 and 615-862-8600, emergency and non-emergency numbers, for the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD).