- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Texas was $31,494 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Texas
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-18T11:59:47.000Z
City of Austin current budget fiscal year Operating Budget showing budget versus expenditures. This budget is at the Fund, Department, Unit level. This data set includes a build date and will be updated on a quarterly basis. The data contained in this data set is for informational purposes. Certain Austin Energy budget items have been excluded as competitive matters under Texas Government Code Section 552.133 and City Council Resolution 20051201-002. The comparison of actual expenditures to budget may appear inconsistent. That is because base wages for personnel are fully budgeted in the expense categories regular wages—full-time, regular wages—part-time or regular wages—civil service. The budget does not assume expenditure levels for the various leave categories, such as sick pay, vacation pay, or jury leave. However, actual expenses for various leave categories are recorded based on timesheet coding. The result is that actual expenditures for regular wages are spread across multiple expense categories while the budget is shown in one expense category. Personnel savings is budgeted to account for the likely savings in personnel costs generated through attrition. However, the savings is realized in the expense categories regular wages—full-time, regular wages—part-time and regular wages—civil service. Therefore, the actual expenditures in the personnel savings expense category will always be zero.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T13:23:09.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions. See https://comptroller.texas.gov/about/policies/privacy.php for more information on our agency’s privacy and security policies.
- API dashboard.plano.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:46:10.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-14T18:16:00.000Z
NOTE: This data next updates at the source on Nov 2019. Electricity revenue and counts broken down by utility company and by sector, since 1999, from the US Energy Information Administration (USEIA).
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:14:06.000Z
City of Austin FY 2016 Proposed operating budget showing expenditures by line item detail. The Proposed Budget is at the Fund, Department, Program, Activity, Unit and Expense Code level. The information contained in this data set is for informational purposes for viewing and downloading and includes personnel, contractual and commodities. Certain Austin Energy budget items have been excluded as competitive matters under Texas Government Code Section 552.133 and City Council Resolution 20051201-002.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-21T20:24:38.000Z
This dataset contains all income-restricted housing within the Austin Full Purpose and into the 5-mile Extra Territorial Jurisdiction. This includes properties funded by the City of Austin along with the Housing Authority City of Austin, Housing Authority of Travis County, and Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs. Some properties may be funded by more than one entity. The property attributes are intended to help Austin residents find income-restricted housing that best suits their needs. The dataset is connected to the affordable housing data hub which is consistently updated with the most current property information. A Feature Manipulation Engine Script pulls a new dataset to the Open Data Portal on a daily basis.
- API dashboard.plano.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:46:12.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:15:45.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T14:30:41.000Z
This table lists any credit, interest, rebate, refund, reimbursement, or return of a deposit fee resulting from the use of a political contribution or an asset purchased with a political contribution reported on the Texas Ethics Commission C/OH Form, Schedule K. For more information about credits, please visit the Texas Ethic Commission's instruction guide here: https://www.ethics.state.tx.us/forms/COH_ins.pdf