- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The high school graduation rate of Utah was 91.80% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Utah
- API dashboard.slco.org | Last Updated 2017-04-12T19:54:09.000Z
Percent of Salt Lake County high school students who graduate.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-21T21:00:07.000Z
This data set contains graduation rates for Utah colleges and universities.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-14T19:37:35.000Z
This data set includes the federal NCLB graduation rate calculations for schools by district in Utah.. For 2013 this includes all students who started 9th grade in the 2009-10 school year plus transfers. By aligning with federal regulations, Utah is able to compare their graduation rate to rates in other states. This rate is used for all UCAS and School Grade calculations. Utah also maintains a three-year cohort rate for comparison among all Utah Local Education Agencies (LEAs) since Utah has many 10-12th grade high schools.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-25T20:21:17.000Z
Student Teacher Ratio School Districts Utah 2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:50:49.000Z
2007 Utah College Graduate Wage Levels by Educational Level
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-23T16:44:54.000Z
Treasury data matched with Student loan data
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T16:06:25.000Z
This data set contains the Federal Three-Year Graduation, Other Completer, Continuing Student and Dropout Counts and Rates by School District and High School for the 2012 school year Cohort. The three-year cohort rate (for 2012 this includes all students who started 10th grade in 2009-2010 plus students who transferred into the Utah public education system during high school) enables a comparison among all Utah local education agencies (LEAs), since approximately one-half of Utah high schools serve only grades 10-12. This section includes all schools and is therefore the most accurate for in state comparisons.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T16:49:24.000Z
This data set contains the complete set of fields for Utah colleges and universities from the College Scorecard initiative.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-24T22:14:09.000Z
Thjs data set contains educational levels by census tract for 2013.