- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The GDP per capita of Vermont was $47,408 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Vermont
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-31T12:51:28.000Z
Salary information for State of Vermont active employees from all branches. Generally, employees who are expected to work year-round have salaries stated as salary type "Annual." Temporary employees have salaries stated as salary type "Hourly." Legislators, who usually do not work year-round, have salaries stated as salary type "Weekly." The weekly rate reported here is the rate paid during the legislative session. Data as of the last Friday of each month. NOTE: Individuals covered by the Safe at Home Act (Title 15 Sections 1150-1160) have been excluded from this list.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-17T17:47:05.000Z
Vermont Child Care Provider Data including location, vacancies, mailing list data and contact information Updated Quarterly
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:41.000Z
Transportation Fuels Production and Demand dataset provides the weekly volumes of gasoline demand for the U.S. and production of finished gasoline for both the East Coast and the U.S. in terms of thousand barrels per day. Weekly data on kerosene-type jet fuel production for both the East Coast and the U.S. is provided in terms of thousand barrels per day. Data is reported weekly starting in July 1993 through current.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2014-01-02T18:11:22.000Z
Public Libraries in the State of Vermont. Data from 2007 - 2012 including visitor and financial information.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T23:50:29.000Z
100 Top Delinquent Business Taxpayers
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-07T12:38:18.000Z
This dataset contains death counts for selected causes of death by county and region. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-28T13:15:27.000Z
State employee salary, benefits and expense reimbursement information starting with fiscal year 2015. To access the pay and expense data for Fiscal years 2009-2014, please see data set: Total Pay and Expenses FY2009-2014. NOTE: Individuals covered by the Safe At Home Act (Title 15 Sections 1150-1160) have been excluded from this list. 2017 Change - Temporary employees now earn sick leave per 21 V.S.A. § 487.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-04T18:06:16.000Z
State employee salary and expense reimbursement information for the fiscal years 2009 through 2014. Starting with fiscal year 2015, this data is in a new data set with additional benefits data, please see data set: Total Compensation and Expenses FY2015-17 *Notes: From time to time, pay categories for reporting purposes are reviewed and adjusted. Paid leave has been re-categorized from "other pay" to "pay." Total pay is not affected. Base pay for certain law enforcement positions includes premium pay at overtime rates for a specified number of regularly scheduled hours each pay period. Within FY13/14, categorization of this premium base pay has been reviewed and adjusted. It has been re-categorized to "pay" from "overtime." Total pay is not affected. It was adjusted back to "overtime" in Jan.2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:48:12.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012