- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Vermont was 36.80% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Vermont
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T07:21:49.000Z
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-18T21:00:39.000Z
Vermont Child Care Provider Data including location, vacancies, mailing list data and contact information Updated Quarterly
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-02T20:36:09.000Z
This file shows the total counts and amounts of property tax adjustments and renter rebates by town. The property tax adjustments were applied to households' FY16 property tax bills.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-04T18:06:16.000Z
State employee salary and expense reimbursement information for the fiscal years 2009 through 2014. Starting with fiscal year 2015, this data is in a new data set with additional benefits data, please see data set: Total Compensation and Expenses FY2015-17 *Notes: From time to time, pay categories for reporting purposes are reviewed and adjusted. Paid leave has been re-categorized from "other pay" to "pay." Total pay is not affected. Base pay for certain law enforcement positions includes premium pay at overtime rates for a specified number of regularly scheduled hours each pay period. Within FY13/14, categorization of this premium base pay has been reviewed and adjusted. It has been re-categorized to "pay" from "overtime." Total pay is not affected. It was adjusted back to "overtime" in Jan.2014
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2014-01-02T18:11:22.000Z
Public Libraries in the State of Vermont. Data from 2007 - 2012 including visitor and financial information.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-06T18:28:00.000Z
This dataset contains death counts and percent by county, region, and place of death. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API data.vermont.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-28T18:30:32.000Z
Vermont Financial Literacy service providers
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:47:09.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:04:33.000Z
Number Of Hospitalizations For Heart Attacks 35 And Over All States