- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Virginia was 1.04% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Virginia
- API data.danvilleva.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-16T11:56:05.000Z
Danville VA Police Department Employee Demographics
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:04.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-20T22:00:38.000Z
The Food Assistance Program provides Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards that can be used to buy groceries at supermarkets, grocery stores and some Farmers Markets. This dataset provides data on the number of households, recipients and cash assistance provided through the Food Assistance Program participation by month and county starting in January 2011 and updated monthly. Beginning January 2017, the method used to identify households is based on the following: 1. If one or more individuals receiving Food Assistance also receives FIP, the household is categorized as FA/FIP. 2. If no one receives FIP, but at least one individual also receives Medical Assistance, the household is categorized as FA/Medical Assistance. 3. If no one receives FIP or Medical Assistance, but at least one individual receives Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa or hawk-i benefits, the household is categorized as FA/hawk-i. 4. If no one receives FIP, Medical Assistance or hawk-i , the household is categorized as FA Only. Changes have also been made to reflect more accurate identification of individuals. The same categories from above are used in identifying an individual's circumstances. Previously, the household category was assigned to all individuals of the Food Assistance household, regardless of individual status. This change in how individuals are categorized provides a more accurate count of individual categories. Timing of when the report is run also changed starting January 2017. Reports were previously ran on the 1st, but changed to the 17th to better capture Food Assistance households that received benefits for the prior month. This may give the impression that caseloads have increased when in reality, under the previous approach, cases were missed.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:48.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:29:56.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 2010 to the most current year available. Data from 2010 comes from the decennial census while the proceeding years are produced annually. Aggregating the city populations in each county will provide a county total population
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API dashboard.alexandriava.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-26T20:06:31.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API hsmp-data.aspe.hhs.gov | Last Updated 2014-05-21T00:49:28.000Z
For insurance estimates, the following definitions are used: Private insurance excludes plans that pay for only one type of service, such as dental or vision care. Persons covered by both Medicare and Medigap plans are classified as having public coverage. Public coverage includes Medicaid, Children' Health Insurance Program (CHIP), state-sponsored or other government-sponsored health plan, Medicare (disability), Indian Health Service or military health care (TRICARE, VA, or CHAMP-VA).
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2016-10-20T17:17:00.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results