- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Virginia was 35.20% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Virginia
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-26T01:04:42.000Z
Per district student disciplinary statistics, with demographic breakdowns. Also includes average reading and math scores per district. Made available via Data Practices Act request by Josh Kennedy
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-06T13:54:51.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-18T12:43:29.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API data.richmondgov.com | Last Updated 2017-09-28T17:25:39.000Z
This dataset is provided as a resource for cross-referencing data with the City's GIS. Here, parcels are summarized by many geographic entities such as Census, Enterprise Zones, Neighborhood, Zoning, and many more... Use of the PIN key can be used for this purpose. (Update Frequency: Quarterly)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-22T17:34:24.000Z
Life expectancy is a measure of the average life time of an individual at birth. Life expectancy was calculated from 2004 - 2013 death data from MDHHS Vital Records and Health Statistics. The average number of deaths across the ten years was calculated in order to match population data from the 2000 US Census and 2010 US Census.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-24T13:49:44.000Z
Listing of current leased public and nonpublic school district sites connected to leased fiber-optic infrastructure that contains vendors and current telecommunications connection types. Data does not include Part III sites owned by the State.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-14T15:38:28.000Z
This dataset contains 100% assessed property values for classes of real property. Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, and Railroads. The assessed property values help determine the net taxable valuations for property tax levies (e.g. 2012 assessment property values help determine the net taxable valuations for FY 2014 property tax levies).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-05T13:31:57.000Z
This dataset contains taxable property values for classes of real property by tax district. Taxable values are based on assessed valuations after application of the statutory assessment limitation (i.e. rollback), and is the value to which tax rates are applied (e.g. 2012 net taxable valuations are used for the FY 2014 property tax levies). Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities and Railroads.