- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
The college graduation rate of Virginia was 35.20% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Virginia
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-06-26T01:04:42.000Z
Per district student disciplinary statistics, with demographic breakdowns. Also includes average reading and math scores per district. Made available via Data Practices Act request by Josh Kennedy
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:36:47.000Z
Percent Of Children Tested Annual Blood Lead Levels All States
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-28T21:39:49.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.richmondgov.com | Last Updated 2015-10-14T19:10:12.000Z
This dataset is provided as a resource for cross-referencing data with the City's GIS. Here, parcels are summarized by many geographic entities such as Census, Enterprise Zones, Neighborhood, Zoning, and many more... Use of the PIN key can be used for this purpose. (Update Frequency: Quarterly)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-18T12:43:29.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API data.danvilleva.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-27T14:58:28.000Z
Danville VA Police Department Employee Characteristics. Information Updated Quarterly. Current as of 9-26-2016
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-31T22:01:48.000Z
This dataset contains is a list of Iowa features contained in the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The GNIS is the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the GNIS for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public. The GNIS is the official repository of domestic geographic names data; the official vehicle for geographic names use by all departments of the Federal Government; and the source for applying geographic names to Federal electronic and printed products of all types. See http://geonames.usgs.gov for additional information. The Geographic Names Information System contains information about physical and cultural geographic features of all types, current and historical, but not including roads and highways. The database assigns a unique, permanent feature identifier, the Feature ID, as a standard Federal key for accessing, integrating, or reconciling feature data from multiple data sets. The GNIS collects data from a broad program of partnerships with Federal, State, and local government agencies and other authorized contributors.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-15T14:03:34.000Z
Listing of current leased public and nonpublic school district sites connected to leased fiber-optic infrastructure that contains vendors and current telecommunications connection types. Data does not include Part III sites owned by the State.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-22T17:34:24.000Z
Life expectancy is a measure of the average life time of an individual at birth. Life expectancy was calculated from 2004 - 2013 death data from MDHHS Vital Records and Health Statistics. The average number of deaths across the ten years was calculated in order to match population data from the 2000 US Census and 2010 US Census.