- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population rate of change of Washington was 1.37% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T23:01:09.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:06:45.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:19.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:35:38.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2012-09-24T12:09:06.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-21T22:02:43.000Z
The Washington legislature has established a comprehensive system of corrections for convicted law violators within the state of Washington to accomplish a primary objective of ensuring public safety. The system is designed and managed to provide the maximum feasible safety for the persons and property of the general public, the staff, and the inmates (RCW 72.09.010).