- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Total Administration Salaries?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Washington was 6,561,297 in 2010.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T21:57:10.000Z
Percentage of each race/ethnicity in an area. County and State values are from ACS 1-year data (DP05).
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-06T17:43:20.000Z
Population estimates for percentage of males and females in an area.(DP05, variables: DP05_0001E, DP05_0002E, DP05_0003E). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:55.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T22:40:57.000Z
Data from the Department of Health, who collects information on pregnancy and delivery in Washington State from birth certificates, and information on deaths in Washington State from death certificates. Occurrence of birth in each residence county represents all births to residents of each county regardless of where the birth occurred. Occurrence of death in each residence county represents all deaths to residents of each county regardless of where the death occurred.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-12T20:06:06.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T22:42:41.000Z
Estimate of net migrations for area from Washington Data and Research, Office of Financial Management, Washington(April 1, 2018 press release and data products).
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T17:27:51.000Z
Median Age: The middle value of age for a total population, males, and females in an area.(B01002). County and State values are from the ACS 1 Year Survey.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:19.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."